In case there is no "security bar" while the download is still being blocked, you can add " wareseeker.com " (with no www) to your trusted site list often fixes the problem. Here are ways to add " wareseeker.com " for each browser:
For Internet Explorer:
2. Now click the "Sites" button.
3. Type in "wareseeker.com" without "quotes" and no "www".
4. Uncheck the checkbox at the bottom that says, "require server verification..."
5. Click Close > click OK.
6. Click your browser's back button and click on the Download Now link again.
2. Now click the "Exceptions" button.
3. Type in "download.com" with no "quotes" and no "www".
4. Click Allow > click Close > click OK.
5. Click your browser's back button and click on the Download Now link again.
When you try to down load some software, there will be a box appearing. There are two options for you: "RUN" and "SAVE" the file. Choose the "SAVE", please.
- The "My Documents" folder is the default save location for most computers, however, you can change this location whatever you want.
How to change download locations
Step 1: Let's start to download a new file, which can be the same program as you just downloaded or another one.
Step 2: You will be reminded by a box in which there are two options: "RUN" or "SAVE" the file. Please choose the "SAVE".
Step 3: Now, open the "save box". Your current download location is the folder name at the top middle of the "save box".
Step 4: Select the "browse" button and any disc and any folder as you want.
There are two main reasons why you cannot be successful in downloading the software.
1. The download cannot complete because it takes too long time
What you should do:
Download the software through a downloader. We recommend: Orbit for the safety & stability of it.
2. Cannot decompress files after download or files
What you should do:
If the files type is zip or rar, use decompress software to decompress it. If you still fail to decompress the file, contact us and our customer service team will give you the solution of it after we work it out. Please, includes detail information such as: Software Name, Software Link etc.
The download speed depends on several factors such as the file size, its popularity, Internet congestion at a certain time of day, and your connection type. Below are some suggestion that may help you download the files in a faster speed.
1. If you have trouble in downloading a quite large or popular new release file, the reason might come from the too high traffic. In that case, you'd better wait a few days for the traffic to go down.
2. In case you have difficulty in downloading an over-50MB file, you should retry downloading it during off-peak hours (during weekdays up until 6PM and after 9PM) or wait until the web traffic is at a minimum in your area.
Spyware is Internet jargon for Advertising Supported software (Adware). It is a way for shareware authors to make money from a product, other than by selling it to the users.
Adware is a type of software that is downloaded to your computer to show you advertisements.
If you find any Spyware or Adware on our website, please inform us.
This is a serious problem to us. All the software on SoftwareWeb are downloaded, installed and scanned for adware, spyware and viruses before being published in our Database. However, virus problems can't be helped.
So, if you find any trace of viruses, adware or spyware, please, contact and inform us then we will remove at once if the problem is existent.
Follow the information:
1. Name of Software:
2. Software Link:
4. The name of the anti-virus tool you use:
1. By PC own system
Panel --Add or Remove Programs (For Windows XPControl)
Control Panel --Programs and Features (For Windows Vista)
2. By software own uninstall program
Click "Start" - "All Programs" and select the program you would like remove.
And then you will see the option named "Uninstall"
3. By the software by professional uninstall software.
You can choose the uninstall software on SoftwareWeb here for Windows, or Here if you are using Mac OS
Shareware is free to use; however, you can only get the full function for a certain period of time or until a fee is paid.
Demo is free to use, but you can only get the full function for a certain period of time or until the software is purchased.
Commercial refers to any software that is designed for meeting the need commercial organization. It is usually proprietary software.